The museum is now closed until late 2022.
This is so work can take place safely on the final stage of construction. We look forward to welcoming you to hello future in 2022 when we emerge as a bigger, more inclusive and more wondrous museum.
Please sign up to the e-newsletters below to be first to hear any updates.
MMFromHome.com contains a wealth of resource for learners and educators
- Egyptology LIVE - in Egyptology LIVE Curator Dr Campbell Price explored iconic objects from the collection, shared resources to access the museum's collection off-site answered Ancient Egypt questions submitted by the public.
- Young, Rich & Famous - activity sheets exploring the stories and significance of life, death and immortality in Egypt.
- Dinosaurs A to Z - a fortnightly dose of dinosaurs facts and fun with Dr Victoria Egerton, Research Fellow at The University of Manchester and Extraordinary Scientist in Residence at the Children’s Museum of Indianapolis.
- Dino Activites - dinosaur activities for fans of Stan.
- Jurassic Beasts Live - Curator of Earth Sciences, David Gelsthorpe and Curator of Natural History at The Box, Plymouth, Jan Freedman show how these spectacular fossils paint an amazingly detailed picture of the rich Jurassic life that lived in the tropical seas in Britain.
- Ice Age Animals Live - Curator of Earth Sciences, David Gelsthorpe and Curator of Natural History at The Box, Plymouth, Jan Freedman show how Ice Age animals can give us an amazingly detailed pictures of climate change and exotic animals that roamed Britain.
- Outdoor Explorers - these resources will introduce the wonderful world of plant life and minibeasts with top tips to help you to get ready for an outdoor adventure and all you need to make your very own field notebooks.
- Frog Friday Live - our Vivarium Team spent the lockdown answering all your frog questions.