Thanks To You
We’re saying #ThanksToYou to National Lottery players with a special offer 23 November to 1 December
This year is the 25th Birthday of The National Lottery, and we’re excited to be a part of the celebrations by joining in the #ThanksToYou campaign, which celebrates the contribution of National Lottery players in supporting good causes over the past 25 years!
Since The National Lottery’s first draw took place on 19 November 1994, more than £40 billion has been raised for good causes in the areas of arts, sport, heritage and community – that’s £30 million a week making a difference to lives of people and communities throughout the whole of the UK.
To thank National Lottery players for their support, bring along your National Lottery ticket or scratchcard from Saturday 23 November to Sunday 1 December 2019 and you will receive a 10% discount off purchases made in the museum shop and free tours.
Free ‘Museum Highlights’ tours will take place on the 26th, 27th and 28th of November at 2pm and a tour of plans for our Hello Future development will take place on the 27th of November at 1pm. No need to book, just turn up – but please check our full terms and conditions below.
As a recipient of National Lottery Funding, we have been able to create stunning new galleries and exhibitions, care for our collections, bring wonderful artists and performers to the museum, and transform our engagement with visitors, volunteers and communities – and we have exciting plans to do much more in the years ahead with our National Lottery-supported hello future development. We are one of the hundreds of participating National Lottery-funded projects across the UK who are taking part in the #ThanksToYou campaign in this special Birthday year.
Terms & Conditions:
• Offer includes one 10% discount for the shop per visitor, when a National Lottery ticket or scratchcard is presented to a member of shop staff. Offer runs between Saturday 23 November and Sunday 1 December 2019.
• Offer includes one free ‘Museum Highlights’ tour and one free ‘Hello Future’ building tour per visitor, when a National Lottery ticket or scratchcard is presented to a member of staff. Free ‘Museum Highlights’ tours will take place on the 26th, 27th and 28th of November at 2pm and a tour of plans for our Hello Future development will take place on the 27th of November at 1pm.
• All tours are limited to 16 people per tour, are offered on a first-come first-served basis and begin at the Museum reception.
• All National Lottery games qualify (including National Lottery draw-based games and National Lottery scratchcards). Proof of purchase of a National Lottery game can be either hard copy ticket or digital. The date of draw/purchase is not relevant.
• In the event of enquiries on the day, the manager’s decision is final.