New Entrance and Visitor Facilities
There will be a more visible, welcoming and accessible entrance on Oxford Road.
Wide-ranging improvements in visitor facilities will prioritise inclusive and accessible design.
Facilities will include:
- A new visitor reception and orientation spaces
- New ground floor toilets and baby-changing facilities
- Fully accessible Changing Places provision
- Our first ever multifaith room, designed in collaboration with an outstanding collective of young people, OSCH (Our Shared Cultural Heritage)
- Refurbishment of the Museum’s much-loved Café Muse
- A new large indoor picnic area
- A spacious Main Hall events and circulation space, including a pop-up coffee shop
- A new larger Museum Shop
- New accessible signage and wayfinding throughout the museum
For further details contact: Buildings and Operations Manager and Museum Client Representative, firstname.lastname@example.org