Thanks To You
Manchester Museum is offering free behind the scenes tours which will be led by our curators, there is no charge to attend but you must pre-book on our Eventbrite page and bring along a National Lottery ticket valid for the week commencing 3rd December.
The Heritage Lottery Fund has contributed significant funding to help Manchester Museum develop Hello Future - a project which will create a new two storey extension, new galleries, a new entrance and shop. These tours are our way of saying thanks to National Lottery players and giving you an exclusive insight into what will be happening.
Tours are limited to a maximum of 15 people per tour and will look at the Hello Future project, some of our decanted gallery spaces and you will get a preview of some of the objects that will feature in our new South Asia Gallery.
After the tour you are welcome to join our free to attend Afterhours evening running until 9pm where there will be a winter market and music from MCR Live.
Terms and conditions
- One National Lottery ticket provides free entry for 1 person to a guided tour at the Manchester Museum
- All National Lottery games qualify for free entry (including both National Lottery draw-based games and National Lottery Scratchcards). Proof of purchase of a National Lottery game can be either a hard copy ticket or a digital ticket.
- The offer is valid on the 6th December from 6pm – 7pm for pre booked guests only
- Manchester Museum has the right to refuse entry in the unlikely event of the venue reaching capacity, as well as other circumstances outside of its control.
- Only ticket holders who have pre-booked via Eventbrite will be able to take part in the guided tour, information on where to meet will be provided on entry at the Manchester Museum on the 6th December
- The promoter is Manchester Museum
- In the event of queries on the day, the manager’s decision is final